The power to keep it cold.
Dry ice, a solid form of CO2, is well known for its ability to keep things cold without becoming a messy liquid. Companies specializing in food packing and distribution, healthcare and lab work, and many other fields depend on nexAir to provide quality dry ice and exceptional service. nexAir dry ice is available in blocks, sliced blocks, nuggets, pellets, and cryo-rice.
nexAir dry ice is available in blocks, sliced blocks, nuggets, pellets, and cryo-rice for use in almost any application.
Superior temperature control for foods
- Packing and transporting
- Ice cream distribution
- Fresh-meat processing
A lifesaver for the life sciences
- Temperature-controlled lab applications
- Tissue preservation
- Organ and blood transportation
A versatile tool for many industries
- Material shrinkage
- Pressurizing agent
- Neutralizing agent
The power to keep it clean.
Get the expertise you need to succeed. Our experienced sales staff and knowledgeable consultants can help your company work smarter, save time, and consequently save money.
Dry ice blasting is faster, more effective, and less messy than conventional cleaning. nexAir dry ice technologies provide:
- Food-grade pellets approved by the FDA, EPA, and USDA
- Full consultation, training, and demonstration
- Blasting equipment sales, rental, and service
- Saves time
- Saves money—up to 70% over traditional cleaning methods
- Saves the environment—no caustic agents
- Eliminates soot, toxic residues, and odors
- Removes and retards the growth of mold, mildew, and fungus
- Cleans away production residues, release agents, and contaminants
- Strips paints, oils, and biofilms
- Removes adhesives