Microbulk Gas Offers the Benefits of Bulk for Less
For many operations, cylinders aren’t efficient enough, and full-size bulk applications just aren’t practical. The microbulk gas solution from nexAir offers a smaller, more affordable system with the same great benefits of bulk gas applications. We use the best equipment available to create a permanent tank installation that will fit your facilities and your budget.
How the Microbulk Gas System Works
1. The microbulk tank is easy to accommodate and makes efficient use of space, indoors or out.
2. Telemetry allows nexAir to monitor gas level remotely.
3. When gas levels get low, a truck is dispatched to fill the tank to ensure gas continues to flow without interruptions.
4. Billing is based on exact, metered gas delivery, which means simplified accounting (no cylinders to inventory) and lower costs.
There’s nothing “micro” about these advantages:
- Tank sizes from 450 to 2000 liters
- Highly accurate programmable gauge
- Telemetry-ready—allows nexAir to monitor supply levels
- Automatic truck delivery with no-loss filling process
- No cylinder handling or inventory management
- No lost gas from idle cylinders venting
- Gas mixers available for blending common welding gas mixtures such as Ar/CO2 and Ar/O2
- Ultra high purity tank systems available
- Ideal for lab applications
- Ideal for welding gas applications
- One dedicated tank for your application
- No contamination from recycled cylinders
- One high purity gas source for multiple machines
- Lower operating pressure than high-pressure cylinders
- Fewer job-related injuries (no cylinder handling)
- Greater peace of mind
- Reduces product usage up to 20%
- Reduces cylinder handling costs
- Reduces insurance costs
- Eliminates floor damage and frees up valuable work/storage space
- Laboratory—inductively coupled plasma/mass spectrometry (ICP/ICP-MS), gas chromatograph (GC), and biological storage
- Welding—MIG, pulsed MIG, TIG, and laser beam
- Cutting—plasma, oxy/fuel, and laser
- Light and compact to fit neatly against wall
- Proven reliability
- 24/7 service from nexAir professionals
- No time-consuming ordering or run-outs because someone forgot to order