Microbulk means efficiency.
- Tank sizes from 450 to 3,000 liters
- Highly accurate programmable gauge
- Telemetry-ready for remote supply level monitoring
- Automatic truck delivery with no-loss filling process
- No cylinder handling or inventory management
- No lost gas from idle cylinders venting or residual product leftover inside cylinders
- Gas mixers available for blending common gas mixtures such as Ar/ CO2, Ar/O2, or any other gas mixture
Microbulk means consistency.
- Ultra high-purity tank systems available
- Ideal for lab applications
- Ideal for welding gas applications
- A single dedicated tank for your application
- No contamination from recycled cylinders
- One high-purity gas source for multiple machines
Microbulk means safety.
- Lower operating pressure than high-pressure cylinders
- Fewer job-related injuries (no cylinder handling)
- Greater peace of mind
Microbulk means savings.
- Reduces product usage up to 40%
- Reduces cylinder handling costs
- Reduces insurance costs
- Eliminates floor damage and frees up work and storage space
© 2018 nexAir LLC. All Rights Reserved.