Bulk gas can be your best friend in production settings that require uninterrupted operations. In addition to its usefulness, it’s also a cost-effective solution since companies can significantly reduce delivery fees while allotting minimal maintenance and letting them use production spaces more efficiently, among other benefits.
Our Forge Forward commitment helps our clients get the most value from our bulk gas products. For nexAir, it’s not just about increasing sales, it’s also about helping our clients increase productivity and savings that result in business advancements. When our clients grow, we know we’ve served them well.
Gases Usually Used in Bulk
Here are the industrial and commercial gases usually used in bulk. The economies of scale come into play when you rationalize their supply to optimize your production.
- Carbon Dioxide
- Anhydrous Ammonia
- Fuel Gas
- Carbon Monoxide
Acquiring these gases in bulk allows many facilities to run their operations more efficiently and smoothly. The upfront cost may initially be higher but it provides long-term savings while increasing productivity through reduced downtimes.
Few things are more reassuring than maximizing your capacity with a 24/7 dependable supply of 15,000 gallons of industrial gas. With our KnowHow, this bulk system can come with much more benefits.
If done with a reliable partner like nexAir, our quality and ready supply can drive your business to new heights.
The Value of Volume
Here are other heavyweight perks of having a bulk gas system with nexAir:
- Availability of high-degree purity tank systems ideal for laboratories, welding applications, and other industries.
- Eliminates contamination that occurs with recycled cylinders.
- Separate dedicated tank for your specific applications.
- Access to a single high-degree purity gas source for various machines.
- Availability of large capacity gallons and portable systems that can be customized to your needs.
- Availability of tube trailers for high-quantity, high-pressure uses.
- Remote monitoring of supply level with a telemetry-enabled and precise programmable indicator for remote supply level monitoring.
- No loss in the filling process through an automatic delivery system.
- Eliminates cylinder handling or inventory management. Gas mixers are readily available for blending gas compounds such as Ar/CO2, Ar/O2, and other common mixtures.
- Less operating pressure compared to high-pressure cylinders.
- Fewer injuries related to cylinder handling.
- Less worries with fewer risks.
- As much as 40% reduction in product usage.
- Reduced costs related to cylinder handling.
- Reduced cost for insurance.
- Less floor damage and more floor space.
nexAir: We Make it Easy for You
Our systems are designed to deliver bulk gases while ensuring a smooth process. We customize bulk installations to your needs and specifications to help you get the most out of our products.
Here’s how it works:
- nexAir works with you to determine the best location for your bulk tank for easy flow and refill access.
- When tank levels get low, we’re notified automatically via remote monitoring.
- A highly-trained technician comes to your facility and fills the tank while you work—no interruption, no tank changes, no costly downtimes.
- You get billed for the exact amount of gas used, saving you accounting work and expenses.
The bulk system offered by nexAir offers an uninterrupted supply to help you boost productivity and profitability. We help you Forge Forward with our efficient processes and a steady worry-free supply of bulk gases.
Looking out for your future
Get your career going on the right track with nexAir
Industry Knowledge and Expertise
Find out how nexAir KnowHow has impacted businesses all over the Southeast
nexAir in the news
Our expertise makes us more than a valuable partner, it makes us headlines
nexAir is always open!
Don't see what you're looking for?
Everything we offer is a click away and it will arrive before you know it.