The Vectis Cobot Welding Tool is one way the nexAir team uses KnowHow to make your projects easier and more efficient.
Features and Benefits:
- Safety Net 30-Day Return Program: Return within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
- Try Before You Buy rental and rent-to-own programs.
- Honest and upfront Application Evaluations at no cost to you.
- Lifetime Technical Support. Quick response times enabled by remote video chat (FaceTime, GoToMeeting, etc).
- Our Cobot Welding Tool is often 25-40% less than the all-in cost of a traditional robot cell.
- DIY installation, setup, and training – no need to fly to our facility nor pay a tech to come on-site.
- Shipping is included in our price. Most traditional systems require a costly dedicated air-ride semi.
Extreme Ease-Of-Use plus handy Software Features for welding:
- No programming experience needed: Make your first weld within 10 minutes after plug-in.
- Weld Template Library provides you with parameter starting points for common weld sizes.
- Handy software features include Seam Tracking, Pattern, Stitch, Tack, Touch Sensing, MultiPass.
- More features are continually being developed by Vectis’ in-house Welding Software Team.
Get into production faster:
- Our solution ships to you in a few short weeks.
- Most customers are setup and in production within hours or days of system arrival.
- DIY commissioning – no need to fly to weeklong training classes nor pay to have our tech on-site.
Collaborative Robot (Cobot) Technology:
- Freedrive Jog allows the programmer to teach by physically moving the cobot to program locations.
- Built-in safety allows the cobot to safely work alongside humans, without permanent barriers.
- During production gaps in the weld shop, the cobot arm can even be repurposed to other tasks.
Portable, Compact, and Versatile:
- Mobile and compact footprint – only 3ft x 6ft
- Bring the Cobot Welding Tool to the work – no need for a dedicated footprint or work envelope.
- Use the Rhino Cart surface to weld smaller parts; or wheel it up to a stationary part or existing fixture.
- Versatile utility setup: system can interchangeably run on single-phase or three-phase power.